bunnybunnz feature

My Life and Yoga

14:41Unknown

Thank you http://weekender.com.sg for featuring me and even on the cover on your site as well as your free circulated paper :)


You guys can read more here:
here :)

Thank you for all your kind words guys. And all the support you guys showed (e.g. sharing it on FB etc.) It's the little things that makes me fuzzy wuzzy inside, I'm deeply humbled :) even though it isn't a very big deal but I'm thankful, it's a mini milestone!







and this was one photo not featured that I also really like <3


Photos by: Frank Young


One quick note/ the journey was never easy but the key is to never give up.  Even til today I will not deny and say that that I'm not struggling with other voices in my head from time to time. But also am glad to say most of the time I successfully drown those voices and always always try my best to be comfortable in my own skin. As the saying goes Beauty is subjective. We can't control what others think or see but we can control our own thoughts and views. It's very important because it lays the foundation for us to FEEL about ourselves. 
Confidence often carries beauty along. (But of course excessive/ over-confidence can kill it all.) 
And actually, all we can do best is to be ourselves. In life, there should be no room for pretence because we can never find true happiness right there- even if we felt so, it could most probably be delusional. 

I'm still working on way too many things and is often impatient and wants to get many things done at one time which is technically impossible -_- 
So I really wish I can take a step back and relax a little, take one step at a time. Life is after all, a special element that we got to enjoy.

Ending of with a less saturated photo :D

Gtg study now.
Ciao.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form