ad beauty

Lush Aesthetics

23:22Unknown

Hello!!! :)

Okay so recently, after my trip back to Lombok, I went for AlmaLASE Laser Facial treatment at Lush Aesthetics. It's a laser treatment that treat uneven skin tone, flexible treatments depending on skin condition, firming and whitening... 

It just so happen I became so tanned in Lombok from all the sun, I guess it was really what I needed because my skin was so dull :( and when I was told that this treatment would produce instant results I got more excited!










The AlmaLASE treatment utilizes micro beams of lasers along with an in-motion technology to eliminate signs of aging and imperfections.


The treatment lasted so quickly because it's laser! And the feeling was really quite good!



Overall it was a pleasant experience but to be honest I only see very slight result after the treatment..  I believe I've to get a few more sessions done in order to see more prominent results! But good thing is that there were no skin irritations etc.! 

They also provide a lot other treatments such as teeth whitening, hair removal, fat freezing, etc. Visit here to find out more!

x
Bunnybunnz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form