ad fitbit

Get rewarded when being fit!

22:18Unknown

Hello there! Sorry to be away for quite sometime.. Anyway!
Gonna share something with you guys, whereby you CAN receive incentives from keeping yourself fit.
What?! YES, and this could happen if you own a Fitbit/ Jawbone tracker (Soon-to-be Striiv as well) on Rewalkz.me!!

I am humbled to be chosen to be one of Rewalkz.me's Brand ambassador, to share my experience with my fitbit tracker including how integrating a fitness tracker (a Fitbit for my case) changes my lifestyle and daily activities as well as how it keeps me fit!


Rewalkz.me is a wellness platform, and serves a purpose to reward users of Fitbit/ jawbone trackers where they participate in challenges through clocking in the highest number of steps based on various challenges! These challenges are consistently being rolled out each week and it is really exciting because what's better than getting in shape and being rewarded for doing so? ;)

<edit>


So it looks roughly like this ^

</edit>


This tracker calculates the daily steps that I take and devises the amount of calories I burn!
I was curious to find out if this device could actually calculate any movement/ steps I take while doing yoga and surprisingly, yes. But personally, I'm pretty much an active person, I enjoy walking and indeed, I walk a lot.. so it was not a big problem for me to clock-in a minimum of 10,000 steps a day even if my yoga practice does not calculate my steps (as poses may not require moving around the mat but just staying put at a spot). I also try to go for runs at least once every week, thus, it helped me see how the fitbit tracker works better. I was able to see that the calories I burnt was at its peak when I was out running.



This tracker got me more aware of the activities that I do, because it somehow served as a motivation to me as I would want to hit the daily goal of 10,000 steps daily. Am glad I reach that goal on most days!


Visit them on their Website, Facebook & Instagram to find out more!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form