fitness

Fitbit (ad)

00:21Unknown

I participated in the most recent Rewalkz.me challenge-




As you can see from above... I didn't clock enough steps for certain days. Because I was overseas and I didn't wear my fitbit 24/7- due to inconvenience!

However, I would love to continue to participate in them and hopefully win something :P

me in my fitbit! :)

whenever I hit 10k steps, this device will vibrate to notify me of it. How cool!
On days when I go for my runs, my fitbit vibrates at an earlier timing instead, and sometimes it makes me want to run more often... such motivation LOL.

OH, and I can also set alarms to it via their dashboard! The tracker will vibrate at the time you set it to! It actually can help remind you of timings and stuff like that, very convenient!

I have added a few jawbone/ fitbit user friends on my list and we can actually check out each other's progress too! And we can participate in those challenges together~

Can't wait for the next challenge to be up!

Oh, and Congrats to the winner!
:-D

Join the upcoming challenges and get excited to be rewarded!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form