Beaches Guides to beaches

Kuta Lombok- Beaches to visit!

00:31Unknown

As many of you may have known that I was away from town in Lombok to teach Yoga for a month. And the area that I taught at was at Kuta, and it's such a beauty (different from Kuta in Bali)! There's also many breath taking beautiful beaches and I'm just gonna share with you my favourite 3!

Mawun Beach

One thing I love about this beach is that it is really peaceful. and it's super gorgeous! Just take a look at the photos for yourself! :D







Selong Belanak


Another quiet beach, quite far up from Kuta beach itself. But if you ever go there, you will not regret! There's a few food restaurants/cafes there and many people go there to surf!







Tanjung Aan 

 Look at the sand and the sea, tell me you're already falling in love with this place..!
This beach is the opposite direction of the above two, if you travel there from Kuta! It's towards Novotel direction. 








See for yourself ^ (Pardon my voice if you hate it :()


Also Tanjung Aan, but further down. My friend brought me there because she said there's a hill and we can take photos there. (Thank you so much girllllll)


























At Kuta bay itself they have a Kuta Beach, but it's not as pretty... the sand is not as fine and the beach is not as clean, maybe because they have bars around and it's very accessible (i.e. walkable), unlike the others I've just mentioned.

that's all for tonight.... :) Will share more on Kuta Lombok on Places to eat/ stay!

Bunnybunnz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form